Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Roth Baby #2 - update #9

Wednesday nights update: it's been 1 week, 2 days and 10 hours since my water broke. Still no sign of infection or distress. Our goal is still to make it to 35 weeks which is Monday, 2/13 but we are scheduled to induce labor on Wednesday, 2/15. Tonight was "date night", Brent and I ate dinner and finished up Season 4 of DEXTER. I didn't get to see Andrew today but I get to see him tomorrow...oh how I miss him! The internet at the hospital was down all day so I had to resort to watching a movie, reading a book, playing some free-cell, and doing some cross-stitch. I was so bored! The days leading up to "induction day" are going to be so rough. Brent has 2 rehearsals and 3 concerts, which means I won't see much of him or Andrew until baby#2 arrives. My aunt Terese wrote me today and her words couldn't have come at a better time: "I know everyone is probably telling you that this experience will make you stronger. That isn’t true. This experience only reveals the strength that you and Brent already have."

No comments: