Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Roth Baby #2 - update #8

Tonight's update....it's been 1 week, 1 day and 7 hours since my water broke. Still no sign of infection or distress, still having between 0-4 contractions an hour but they are not too painful or regular to be alarmed. We have 5 more days to reach our goal. My wonderful mother-in-law brought me in a premie outfit this afternoon to help prepare me. Andrew was a month early and swam in the newborn clothes...I can only imagine how much the premie clothes will swim on baby#2. I have to be honest, today was rough...nothing happened exactly, my thoughts/hormones/lack of sleep/something just decided to break through my tough exterior today and I broke a little. I cheered up once my MIL brought Andrew in to see me and Brent got here from work. I love my boys and can't imagine a life without them...they are who I live for....and soon there will be one more boy on that list :)

No comments: