Thursday, February 9, 2012

Roth Baby #2 - update #10

Thursday nights update: it's been 1 week, 3 days and 8+ hours since my water broke. Still no sign of infection or distress. Every few days we have an ultrasound to check certain things and the one concern is the amount of amniotic fluid I have left. My body is losing fluid faster then it's making it. The big risk with low fluid is placenta damage. I got pretty freaked out after hearing all the bad things that can happen but as the doctors said, there is nothing I can do but continue to drink lots of water and get lots of rest until induction day (Wed 2/15). I got to see Brent and Andrew for a few hours this evening...but it never feels like enough...I had to keep telling myself (and Andrew)...."Only 5 days and some odd hours until baby is out." I'm like 2/3 done...
 Poor little guy....so tired :)

No comments: