Monday, February 6, 2012

Roth Baby #2 - update #7

Here we are....it's been 1 week and 6 hours since my water broke. Still no sign of infection or distress. I am having between 0-4 contractions an hour but they are not too painful or regular to be alarmed. We have less than 6 days to reach our goal...I just need to keep him in for a little longer. Andrew is still anxious for me to come home but he's crying less at his visits. Brent is still managing work, shuttling Andrew, taking care of dogs, visiting me, AND rehearsing for his Valentine's Day concert at our church. He is amazing! I am off of IV's and antibiotics....just monitoring baby 3 times a day and trying to get rest...just need to get through this week and get baby to be healthy enough to be born 5 weeks early. Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts...You are helping!

No comments: