Monday, February 6, 2012

Roth Baby #2 - update #6

Hi all - Sorry I did not give an update last night...but I really enjoyed a long visit with Brent and Andrew yesterday. Still no "baby2" which is a good thing...need to hold in there at least another week. Just to answer some questions...1) Yes, I am taking visitors but 2) the visitors must be at least 12 years old and healthy and 3) if you want to visit, just try to call my cell phone and let's set up a time that works for both of us. I've been told that if I've had too many visitors in one day and it excites my contractions again, then visitors could be restricted, and we don't want that right? I'll give another update this afternoon when we reach the "1 week since water broke mark". Hope you all have a great Monday.
 Andrew was pretty tired too :)

No comments: