Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Roth Baby #2 - update #2

It's been 55+ hours since my water broke. Today I am at 33 weeks 3 days. Baby and I are still doing fine physically. Please continue to pray, send good thoughts, send good vibes, or whatever you can :) Brent is amazing! He has been such a superman---still fitting in work, taking care of our 2 dogs, shuttling Andrew back and forth between different peoples houses and visiting me at least once a day. Our goal is to make it to 35-36 weeks but as we've been told baby #2 could come any day or they'll have to induce him if signs of infection or distress start. We've been told that we are definitely having a February baby that will be premature....we just don't know how premature. Nurses jokingly told me that my body just wants to have babies faster since Andrew was born at 36 weeks too...in a few months I may find that funny :) That's my update for today....I'll touch base tomorrow.

No comments: