Andrew has been obsessed with his Hershey kisses this week...so we decided to make some peanut butter kiss cookies for him.
Easy Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies
1 package (1 lb 1.5 oz) peanut butter cookie mix
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons sugar (for rolling)
36 Hershey's Kisses chocolates, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven 375. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
3. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls and roll in sugar.
4. Place cookie dough balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately press 1 Hershey Kiss chocolate candy in center of each cookie.
7. Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 36 Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies.
Adapted from Krusteaz.