Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ohio Star Quilt for CARES Northwest

There is a group at my work called KP Quilters (I work for Kaiser Permanente). We make quilts and donate them to CARES Northwest. CARES Northwest is a medically-based child abuse assessment and intervention program that puts children first. Check out their website for more information, http://www.caresnw.org/
Everyone in KP Quilters has a job, from choosing the monthly design, cutting fabric, sewing/creating blocks, putting quilt tops together, adding batting and backs, etc. My job is sewing/creating the blocks. If you have fabric, thread, etc you would like to donate to KP Quilters, let me know.
Here is the latest, it's the Ohio Star Pattern, you can see my 9 blocks that I'll be sending onto the next person to put together to complete the quilt top...

No comments: